- About Kristen
- About Portrait Sessions
- About Weddings
- Carmen + Kyle: Pickering Barn
- Contact Kristen
- Eastern Washington Wedding: Mary and Sam
- Fireseed Catering Wedding: Amy and Chris
- Kiana Lodge Wedding: Kaitlin and Jeff
- Kirkland Woodmark Wedding: Stefanie & Sean
- Meghan + Brian’s Wedding at Skansonia
- Melissa & Peter: Swiftwater Cellars
- Moses Lake Wedding: Elizabeth and Julio
- Newcastle Wedding: Jenn & Phil
- Pauline and Mike’s Wedding
- Raves from Brides
- Wedding Info Sheet
Tag Archives: sunset
It’s almost not fair that there are so many cuties in one family. I cannot get enough of this group- it was so painful narrowing down their portrait session! (And please check out the AMAZING sunset we were gifted that evening!!) Thank you Strongs- can’t wait ’til next time!!
Family and children portraits at Mukilteo Light House.
I love the Snohomish wedding venues. All the open space, long empty roads, and rustic barns make for a relaxed and happy affair. As if Hidden Meadows wasn’t pretty enough on its own, just wait until you scroll down to see the GORGEOUS decor- courtesy of the lovely Sarah Swanson of EVENTful Moments. I die!! Kari, Brett and Sarah did such a fantastic job making it all come together. I’m especially loving those bridesmaid dresses- all different in the pretty blush tones! And don’t forget to peek at the bottom for a list of vendors.
Flowers by Tiffany- Florist
Ksten Honeycutt Photo Co.- Photography
Sweet Buffet Lady- Rentals
Larsen’s Bakery- Cake