- About Kristen
- About Portrait Sessions
- About Weddings
- Carmen + Kyle: Pickering Barn
- Contact Kristen
- Eastern Washington Wedding: Mary and Sam
- Fireseed Catering Wedding: Amy and Chris
- Kiana Lodge Wedding: Kaitlin and Jeff
- Kirkland Woodmark Wedding: Stefanie & Sean
- Meghan + Brian’s Wedding at Skansonia
- Melissa & Peter: Swiftwater Cellars
- Moses Lake Wedding: Elizabeth and Julio
- Pauline and Mike’s Wedding
- Raves from Brides
- Wedding Info Sheet
Tag Archives: family
It’s almost not fair that there are so many cuties in one family. I cannot get enough of this group- it was so painful narrowing down their portrait session! (And please check out the AMAZING sunset we were gifted that evening!!) Thank you Strongs- can’t wait ’til next time!!
Family and children portraits at Mukilteo Light House.
One of the best parts of my job is getting to spend time with families year after year. I LOVE meeting new babies, and it’s such a treat watching them grow. After a couple of sessions, portraits feel like a delightful visit with old friends.
Thank you Van Zandts for letting be a part of these precious years. Always a treat to see you!
Portrait session at Golden Gardens Beach Park in Ballard.
I adore this family, and I am thoroughly enjoying doing a Baby’s First Year series for their little cutie. It’s so much fun to see that little personality start to shine. We had a cool and kind of windy day at Heritage Park in Kirkland, but little miss E never let her smile down… and I had the most delightful time catching those grins through my lens.