This post is long over due! I have been having SO much fun shooting your fall portraits, that I haven’t had much time to get the holiday card samples up. I am so excited about this year’s options!
Here are the details:
- All circle cards come strung on ribbon, so they can go straight from your friends/family’s hands to their tree. Cards that double as ornaments are rad!
- Circle cards are also available in the traditional square format; square cards are available in the round ornament version.
- All cards come with envelopes.
- All colors/text are customizable, so we can coordinate your colors to your images, and insert your own personal message.
- Last day to order holiday cards is December 10th. All cards will be ready for pick up at my Kirkland office on or before December 16th.
- Holiday cards from 2008 and 2009 are also available.
- Additional cards are $45 for each set of 25 cards/envelopes.
And if you haven’t already booked your holiday portrait session, I only have 4 spots left! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve one of the last spots.
The amazing 2010 Holiday Portrait Special is $475 and includes an on location portrait session for up to 5 people, online gallery, DVD of all your high res images, and 25 holiday cards.