- About Kristen
- About Portrait Sessions
- About Weddings
- Carmen + Kyle: Pickering Barn
- Contact Kristen
- Eastern Washington Wedding: Mary and Sam
- Fireseed Catering Wedding: Amy and Chris
- Kiana Lodge Wedding: Kaitlin and Jeff
- Kirkland Woodmark Wedding: Stefanie & Sean
- Meghan + Brian’s Wedding at Skansonia
- Melissa & Peter: Swiftwater Cellars
- Moses Lake Wedding: Elizabeth and Julio
- Newcastle Wedding: Jenn & Phil
- Pauline and Mike’s Wedding
- Raves from Brides
- Wedding Info Sheet
Monthly Archives: April 2011
I am so proud of you.
I love to watch you discover the world.
I adore your goofy sense of humor.
I am grateful for your lessons in patience.
I am inspired by your enthusiasm,
and touched by your concern for others.
You have brought so much joy to our little family.
You are so very loved.
Happy 2nd Birthday to my favorite sidekick.
I’m a girl who appreciates a little sparkle, so I absolutely loved all the glittery details from Tiffany and Grant’s wedding. It was pouring outside, but the inside was gleaming with all the delightful touches of silver and gold perfection. Sparkly monograms, gold Toms, slip-covered chairs, and thoughtful touches of bling throughout.
…and I’m going to just leave you guessing about the green pants Grant is holding. Definitely one of my top 5 favorite speeches. 🙂
Ceremony/Reception: The Edgewater Hotel
Photographer: Kristen Honeycutt Photographer
DJ: GenXPro (they know how to keep the dance floor hot)
Flowers: Marvelea Enloe
Cake: Trophy Cupcakes (YUM!)
Wedding Coordinator: Melanie Grassi