- About Kristen
- About Kristen 17
- About Portrait Sessions
- About Weddings
- Carmen + Kyle: Pickering Barn
- Contact Kristen
- Contact Kristen 17
- Eastern Washington Wedding: Mary and Sam
- Fireseed Catering Wedding: Amy and Chris
- Gallery Menu1
- Info 17
- Kiana Lodge Wedding: Kaitlin and Jeff
- Kirkland Woodmark Wedding: Stefanie & Sean
- Meghan + Brian’s Wedding at Skansonia
- Melissa & Peter: Swiftwater Cellars
- Moses Lake Wedding: Elizabeth and Julio
- Newcastle Wedding: Jenn & Phil
- Pauline and Mike’s Wedding
- Raves from Brides
- Wedding Info Sheet
Monthly Archives: February 2011
So, it’s been a little while since I’ve blogged… eek!
There are long lists of sessions/weddings sitting beside my monitor, all waiting for their turn on the blog. So I hear you asking, “what’s your excuse for leaving us hanging, Kristen”. Well, I have a good one. A really good one. Actually, a few. Let me explain.
1. It is definitely wedding booking season. My 2011 wedding calendar is quickly approaching FULL. I have had SO many meetings the last few weeks, so I’ve been spending a large amount of time away from my desk and out meeting everyone. (I know, my job rocks.) I am OVER THE MOON excited about my 2011 engaged couples. Seriously- I am in love. They have some of the sweetest love stories, adorable chemistry, and they are an all-around rad bunch of people.
2. I am working on some VERY exciting changes for Kristen Honeycutt Photographer. New products, new branding (more about that coming soon!), new equipment, new work flow, and the list goes ON AND ON. I am really pushing myself and my business to another level this year and I am dying in anticipation of what’s to come.
3. This one’s completely selfish- I am soaking up the ‘off season’. Six months of the year are a blur for me, and when you have a 1 year old, it’s pretty shocking how things change over a summer. I am loving a little extra time with my two favorite men, and I’m making good use of our play time (more on this coming soon too!).
So let’s kick this off with a peek at one of my new products- Custom Letter Storyboards.
They are 10×20″ and available as a photo standout or gallery wrapped canvas. Colors/text are customizable, and you can choose your favorite images. There are so many fun options, including a wedding-date version (so he’ll always remember your anniversary!).
This one features a few of Jessica and Jeff- one of my super rad 2011 wedding couples- which also creates the perfect opportunity to share their engagement session with you!
Jessica and Jeff are all kinds of awesome. We hit it off right away, and after all the fun we had at their engagement session, I have to fight the urge to call them for happy hour every week. 🙂