Wow. 2010 was an amazing year. I can’t even begin to describe how lucky I feel to be doing something I love. Weekend after weekend, I went to joyful celebrations (and rockin’ parties!), all in the name of LOVE.
To my 2010 Brides and Grooms-
I am so deeply honored and excited to have witnessed it all. The speeches, the vows, the laughter, and your crazy aunt on the dance floor. I can’t believe the weddings this year- oh, how I loved seeing bits and pieces of who you are incorporated into your day. But most of all, I feel so blessed that you chose me to document those memories for you. I know you have a large selection when it comes to photographers, and I thank you for trusting me with such an important task. I don’t know how I am so lucky to work with such rad couples. Seriously. THANK YOU. You rock.
To my 2010 Portrait Clients-
Where do I begin? You’ve invited me into your homes, let me play with your kids, cuddle your babies, and laugh with your family. I am giddy with excitement to see how your kiddos have grown with each mile stone. Some of you are on your 5th, 6th and 7th portrait sessions with me, and I am SO INCREDIBLY GRATEFUL for your loyalty over these past few years. You’ve passed my name to your best friends and family, and there is just no greater compliment than that. I am SO THANKFUL for your support.
Thank you all for your emails, your blog comments, your FB posts. I am looking forward to another year of fun!
SO, this post took me FOREVER to put together. It was agonizing to choose only one image from each wedding, and I was easily derailed- sifting through your images and smiling at the fun you had. So I’ve decided that if I’m going to spend a million years on one blog post, I had better give away some free stuff! SO, here’s the deal-
Vote for your favorite image by leaving a comment on this post with the image number. The image with the most votes has a $300 GIFT CARD going to it’s corresponding Bride and Groom. Use it towards your wedding album, prints, or a future portrait session. And I can’t let the newlyweds have all the fun, so one of the voters is going to win a $100 GIFT CARD too! I’ll use a random number picker to choose the comment winner- so make sure you use a legit email. Voting ends 1/13 at midnight, Seattle time. One vote per person, please.
And if you haven’t all ready, march on over to the FACEBOOK PAGE and become a fan so you never miss another opportunity to win! (And because I love to hear from you!)
1. Ali + Ryan, Broadmoor Golf Club
2. Mea + Mark, Roche Harbor
3. Penny + John, Lord Hill Farms
4. Kortney + Russell, Pickering Barn
5. Lindsay + Russell, Shilshole Bay
6. Kristen + Eric, Gig Harbor
7. Amanda + Chris, Roche Harbor
8. Marielle + Damon, Seattle Space Needle
9. Tove + Derek, Lake Union Cafe
10. Heidi + Jeremy, Bell Harbor
11. Melissa + Michael, Oahu Hawaii
12. Heather + Todd, Roche Harbor
13. Stephanie + Paul, Wine and Roses Country Estate
14. Stacey + Jon, The Canal
15. Serena + Taylor, Lairmont Manor
16. Megan + Mike, Desert Canyon Golf Resort
17. Shannon + Jason, Lake Wilderness Lodge
18. Soi + Chris, Bothell
19. Katie + Brian, Glen Acres Golf and Country Club
20. Sarah + Joe, Spokane Masonic Center
21. Libby + Kyle, Monte Cristo Hotel
22. Lauren + Cameron, The Lincoln Center
23. Jenn + Isaac, Suncadia Resort
24. Karin + Ryan, Hidden Meadows
25. Katie + Carl, The Davenport Hotel
26. Jennifer + Keith, Tazer Valley Farm
27. Casey + Joe, Court in the Square
28. Corinne + Phil, Seattle LDS Temple
29. Eva + Trevor, Craven Farm
30. Kimber + Jacob, The Edgewater Hotel
31. Lisa + Aaron, Tazer Valley Farm
32. Trisha + Jake, Hidden Meadows