- About Kristen
- About Portrait Sessions
- About Weddings
- Carmen + Kyle: Pickering Barn
- Contact Kristen
- Eastern Washington Wedding: Mary and Sam
- Fireseed Catering Wedding: Amy and Chris
- Kiana Lodge Wedding: Kaitlin and Jeff
- Kirkland Woodmark Wedding: Stefanie & Sean
- Meghan + Brian’s Wedding at Skansonia
- Melissa & Peter: Swiftwater Cellars
- Moses Lake Wedding: Elizabeth and Julio
- Newcastle Wedding: Jenn & Phil
- Pauline and Mike’s Wedding
- Raves from Brides
- Wedding Info Sheet
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Aren’t they cuuuuuute?! Krista and Phil are getting married next Fall in Colorado. Krista is a creative type (photog!) and Phil is a tech-man. They are adorable together. Like, oozing-chemistry-out-of-their-giddy-smiles adorable. I seriously love that.
We laughed and laughed as we ran around Seattle’s Fremont neighbor hood for their engagement portraits. Fremont has little hidden treasures around every corner- such a great place to shoot.
Krista and Phil- a big congratulations to you guys! No doubt you’ll be smiling together for many years to come.
Karin and Ryan’s Crrrazzzy Cam at Hidden Meadows! What’s a Crazy Cam? It’s a new twist on a photo booth- a mini portrait studio right off your wedding reception dance floor. And it made for some good fun at Saturday’s wedding.
See the full gallery HERE.
Stay tuned for more pictures from Karin and Ryan’s winter wedding.