- About Kristen
- About Portrait Sessions
- About Weddings
- Carmen + Kyle: Pickering Barn
- Contact Kristen
- Eastern Washington Wedding: Mary and Sam
- Fireseed Catering Wedding: Amy and Chris
- Kiana Lodge Wedding: Kaitlin and Jeff
- Kirkland Woodmark Wedding: Stefanie & Sean
- Meghan + Brian’s Wedding at Skansonia
- Melissa & Peter: Swiftwater Cellars
- Moses Lake Wedding: Elizabeth and Julio
- Newcastle Wedding: Jenn & Phil
- Pauline and Mike’s Wedding
- Raves from Brides
- Wedding Info Sheet
Monthly Archives: June 2010
Lisa and Aaron had a spectacularly charming country wedding. Tazer Valley Farm was the perfect setting, and topped with a vibrant spring palette and yummy BBQ, you have the makings of a perfect May day. And did I mention that the clouds magically parted above their wedding?! (I swear it rained everywhere else in the Pacific Northwest that day!)
It was a day blessed in so many ways.
Kelsey and Rick are one of my super rad 2011 wedding couples. We took advantage of a beautiful day to spend the afternoon shooting their engagement portraits in the perfectly charming Fremont neighborhood. Kelsey is nothing less that adorable, and full of fun energy and smiles… a dream for any photographer to work with, and it’s easy to see how Rick was hooked.
I am so excited to see this wedding come together next summer, and I can’t wait until the next time we meet up. Congrats to you both, and happy wedding planning!!