- About Kristen
- About Portrait Sessions
- About Weddings
- Carmen + Kyle: Pickering Barn
- Contact Kristen
- Eastern Washington Wedding: Mary and Sam
- Fireseed Catering Wedding: Amy and Chris
- Kiana Lodge Wedding: Kaitlin and Jeff
- Kirkland Woodmark Wedding: Stefanie & Sean
- Meghan + Brian’s Wedding at Skansonia
- Melissa & Peter: Swiftwater Cellars
- Moses Lake Wedding: Elizabeth and Julio
- Newcastle Wedding: Jenn & Phil
- Pauline and Mike’s Wedding
- Raves from Brides
- Wedding Info Sheet
Monthly Archives: May 2010
To be notified when the full gallery is live, view images, and order prints, click HERE.
To view in full screen, click the button in the bottom right corner of the slideshow. (And for optimal enjoyment, you may want to give it a few seconds to buffer before hitting play)
So I am completely back logged with sessions to blog, and there is still so much I want to share before I disappear into wedding season…
This engagement session is actually from last November, but better late than never, right???! These two are so at ease with each other. I loved how they just fell into all these fantastic, cuddly, lovey, poses. They have SOOO much chemistry together… which is why I am so excited for their summer wedding. Megan is going to knock Mike off his feet when he sees her, and I can’t wait to grab that shot when he goes down!
TONS of raffle prizes, a great party, a showing of Sex and the City II, and I’ll be running the CRAZY CAM. It’s going to be an amazing night, so round up the gals and buy your tickets NOW! Support the cause, and you just might leave with a new pair of Manolos. 🙂 Check out all the details on the Facebook Page.