A quick sneak peek from Pamela and Sean’s gorgeous Seattle wedding yesterday. I can’t believe what a beautiful day we were given after all of this awful weather. It was wedding perfection.
More coming soon.
Another Thanksgiving is here, and I am overwhelmed by how much I have to be thankful for. I thought I’d share a few:
1. My husband. Coolest guy I know.
2. My son. Coolest baby I know.
3. Our health.
4. I help put a roof over our heads by doing something I love. Wow.
5. The roof over my head.
6. I have the most amazing clients. Seriously- not sucking up here. You guys are rad.
7. My dear friends. I love you all.
8. Keebler Jingles Cookies. Yum.
9. My freedom.
10. Those who fight for my freedom.
11. Family cuddle time.
12. My faith.
13. Dave Mathews
14. A large, loving, and super cool extended family.
15. Chocolate covered macadamias.
16. My dreams.
17. The dreams that have come true.
18. Nikon ISO capabilities.
19. Our yorkie-poo/papillon. He’ll always be my fur-baby.
20. Knowing that with God, all things are possible.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my blog readers. I am thankful for you, and I hope this finds you happy, healthy, and stuffed. 🙂
The following images have been known to cause severe cases of baby fever. View at your own risk.
I couldn’t believe how sleepy/cuddly she was during her newborn portraits. Such a perfect little lady in every way. Congratulations L and K. Can’t wait to see you again.
The first time I met Abbe and Patrick, I knew they were special. We clicked right away, and I lost track of time as we sat and chatted about how they met, how Patrick proposed, and all of their wedding day dreams. I remember coming home to my husband that evening and saying, “I just met the cutest couple”. These two are so full of joy and love- for each other and for life. Their engagement session was filled with giggles and smiles. You can’t be around them for more than 5 minutes without saying “awwww” at the way Patrick looks at Abbe, and she at him. Their wedding day was no different- truly a joyous celebration of two people… so in love.
It was an honor to be a part of your day. Happy Birthday Abbe! Enjoy your wedding slide show. 🙂[mbspremium slideshow=1]
Ceremony/Reception: Yacht Club on Lake Union
Fabulous Catering: Ravishing Radish. Yum.