- About Kristen
- About Portrait Sessions
- About Weddings
- Carmen + Kyle: Pickering Barn
- Contact Kristen
- Eastern Washington Wedding: Mary and Sam
- Fireseed Catering Wedding: Amy and Chris
- Kiana Lodge Wedding: Kaitlin and Jeff
- Kirkland Woodmark Wedding: Stefanie & Sean
- Meghan + Brian’s Wedding at Skansonia
- Melissa & Peter: Swiftwater Cellars
- Moses Lake Wedding: Elizabeth and Julio
- Newcastle Wedding: Jenn & Phil
- Pauline and Mike’s Wedding
- Raves from Brides
- Wedding Info Sheet
Monthly Archives: July 2008
Here are a few more from that cute “alley angel”. This little lady will have a new baby brother in less than a month, so we did some maternity shots for her mama as well. What a precious family- such warm and friendly people. I had a blast running after this cutie at Pike Place Market, and I can’t wait to meet the new arrival! Thanks you guys- it was such a pleasure!
… I have to take a minute to talk about engagement sessions. I think they are so important that I include them in all of my wedding photography packages. Here are a few reasons why:
1. I have a blast doing them! Seriously- we have fun!
2. It’s a chance for us to get to know each other better before your wedding day. I get to see how fabulous you are, along with what kinds of images you’re after, what you like, what you hate, and what you’re up for when it comes to your wedding photos. This really allows me to do the best job possible on your big day. Your wedding is all about enjoying the moments, and it really helps when you already feel totally comfortable with your wedding photographer.
3. They are fun! Sorry, but it’s worth repeating.
4. As much as you will love your wedding pictures, it’s nice to have some images of you and your love bug in your everyday clothes. In some ways, I think engagement pictures are even more personal than your wedding photos- it’s my chance to capture the two of you in your everyday duds, goofing off, at places you like (maybe actually visit regularly), when you are comfortable and relaxed. If nothing else, it gives you a little variety on your walls.
5. Perfect for that big print by your guest book.
6. Perfect for your actual guest book too. I now offer custom designed guest books featuring images from your engagement session. A fun spin on the traditional book, and your guests get a chance to check out all your hot engagement images while they sign.
Okay, I could go on forever, but you get the idea. To help illustrate my point, here are a few from S & A’s engagement session in Seattle. These two were cracking me up. They totally play with each other, and you can tell they are both just giddy in love. I am so excited to photograph their wedding. It is coming up fast so check back for their wedding images soon! Thanks you guys!!